September 9th is shaping up to be a pretty interesting event. Everything from the iPad pro, HomeKit getting a launch to new MacBooks with the new intel chipset. Here’s how you can watch events unfold on September 9th.
Any device use VLC
- If you haven’t got VLC installed go get it and then fire it up.
- Navigate to the Media > Open Network Stream > Network section.
- Copy and paste the following link and click Play:
- Check back with us just in case the link changes.
Sit back and relax on your big screen using the Apple TV. You will need either the second-gen or third-gen Apple TV running firmware 6.2 or later.
- Check you are on 6.2 later .
Go to Settings > General > Software Updates and choosing Update Software.
- On the home screen you should see an Apple event stream icon. Click on that.
- Press play, sit back and pray Apple’s streaming partners get it right this time.
Easy. Just head to Apple.com/live
All you need is Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later. Again head to apple.com/live. Don’t forget it’s a responsive design so the bigger the screen the more interactivity you see
Watch The Apple Event On Windows 10
Windows 10 users will be able to watch the live stream from within the Edge web browser. Simply visit apple.com/live and you’re good to go.
If any of the above seems like little too much hard work there’s always other live streams where you can watch and chat during the event.