Apple today announced Apple One, a bundle that brings all of its existing subscription services and puts them under one roof. That includes Apple Music, iCloud, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness.
The new subscription bundle will be available in three different tiers depending on which services you intend to take advantage of.
Apple also confirmed that Apple One will be available as part of a 30-day free trial for any of the included services that they don’t already pay for.
They’ll also only receive one invoice when they do start paying and Family Sharing issupported. That means up to six family members can all enjoy Apple One under the same subscription plan.
As for the packages, here’s what Apple is offering:
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
Here’s a full rundown of everything that’s available as part of those packages.
- Apple Music, with over 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, daily selections from the world’s best music experts, the groundbreaking Apple Music radio, and innovative features like time-synced lyrics.
- Apple TV+, home to Apple Originals from today’s most imaginative and respected creators. Apple TV+ has already earned over 100 awards recognitions, including 18 Emmy nominations, for its originals — more than any other streaming service in its first 10 months.
- Apple Arcade, which gives players unlimited access to more than 100 incredibly fun games across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV, all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- Apple News+, which provides premium access to leading newspapers and hundreds of magazines.
- Apple Fitness+, the first fitness experience built for Apple Watch, arriving later this year. Apple Fitness+ intelligently incorporates metrics from Apple Watch for users to visualize right on their iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, offering a first-of-its-kind personalized workout experience. Everyone from beginners to committed exercisers can access studio-style workouts delivered by inspiring world-class trainers and underscored by motivating music from renowned artists.
- iCloud, which keeps customers’ photos, videos, files, and more safely stored and available across their devices.
It seems like a pretty great deal when you put it like that, right? Apple One will be available later this fall while the Premier plan will only be available in “Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US, where Apple News+ is available, and Apple Fitness+ will join later this year”.
Head over to apple.com/apple-one/ for a preview of the new service.