Sorry it is so very very late. Between, fever, sickness, Storm Eleanor, power outs, bits of lost recordings, pretty much if it could go wrong it did. Anyway here it is…
This show we are in a party mood and we get some guests in to talk about the year in Apple and Tech!
Happy New Year everybody!
Recorded 31st December 2017
Listen to the show:
This and other episodes are available at:
On this week’s show:
- Tech Gift/Gadget you’d like to receive (fantasy/idealistic and realistic)
- Trekz Titanium bone-conduction headphones as recommended by Bart – Amazon
- Tech gift/gadgets you’ve gifted this year (not only for Christmas)
- Best App of the year for you personally (work and/or personal)
- Other good app releases this year?
- Best tech hardware of the year for you (work and/or personal that you actually have)
- Best Apple/Tech story of the year
- And the worst…
- Any other memories of 2017 good and bad (trying to avoid politics) other than tech
- What are you looking forward to/hoping for in 2017 from the tech world?
Nemo’s Hardware Store (1:01:18)
These are Nemo’s personal favourite items reviewed and used by him during 2017 with his personal recommendations
- [iClever Boost Sound](https://www.iclever.com/products/iClever-BoostSound-Bluetooth-Speakers-for-Home (https://www.iclever.com/products/iClever-BTS09-20W-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speakers-with-Adjustable-Backlight)) – Amazon
- ProStereo D1 Wireless Hi-Fi Headphone Amp+DAC – Indiegogo
- Nemo on MyMac
Cutie Melon Moment (1:34:40)
- My family’s tech picks fo the year
Social Media and Slack
####You can follow us on:
- Also a big SHOUT OUT to the members of the Slack room without whom we wouldn’t have half the stories we actually do – we thank you all for your contributions and engagement.
- You can always help us out with a few pennies by using our Amazon Affiliate Link so we get a tiny kickback on anything you buy after using it.
- If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon or using the Pinecast Tips Jar (which accepts one off or regular donations)
- And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.