Mark, Dean and regular guest Karl from the Mac & Forth show join me this week to take stock of all thats happened with Google, product discontinuations, content blocking and that new mac smell.
This week’s talking points.
- Google’s new shiny certainly is expensive but only 2 years of updates? Time
- Apple discontinues the older, cheaper Apple TV : The Verge
- Microsoft pulls The plug on it’s Fitness band : NeoWin
- Content Blocking – Crystal now allows whitelisting, up to date (Deans managed to pleasure a reader of TMZ) : iOS App Store
- Apple Music vs iTunes Match: What’s the difference? : iMore
- For recreating that new Mac smell….The Mac Candle : Twelve South
Nemo’s Hardware Store
Worth A Chirp
Dean : Only Fools and Horses.. was 14.99 now 49.99 iTunes Store
- Karl : Amazon Echo – With a few caveats.
- Midnight Run iTunes
- Mark : Games that use Metal on the Mac insidemacgames
The Social Media Bit.
Another week and no feedback makes us all sad 🙁 Just in case you forgotten how to leave feedback for our show on iTunes using your iOS device here’s a handy YouTube Video