Recorded 8th October 2017
Mark is back from Munich, and we are joined by Mike Bombich of Carbon Copy Cloner fame to talk about his career, his software, Apple, and some other bits and pieces.
Listen to the show
[aesop_audio title=”Essential Apple Podcast 59: CCC’s Mike Bombich in Conversation” src=”https://pinecast.com/listen/6ec02390-057b-4b5a-b10d-d06d1de4c62c.mp3″ loop=”off” viewstart=”off” viewend=”off” hidden=”off”]
This and other episodes are available at:
On this week’s show:
Mike Bombich Interview
- Mark tells us a bit about the changes to the website.
- Simon got a new Mac at work… wooo wooo!
- MacOS High Sierra bug reveals passwords in plain text, no hacking required – BGR
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability – Mac Rumors
Nemo’s Hardware Store (42:13)
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- 13 ports, endless possibilities.
- Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1, FireWire 800, SD Card Reader, mini DisplayPort, S/PDIF, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio In/Out
- $299.00 US / £290.54 – [Amazon](http://geni.us/OWCOWCTB3DK13PSL
Social Media and Slack
You can follow us on:
Also a big SHOUT OUT to the members of the Slack room without whom we wouldn’t have half the stories we actually do – we thank you all for your contributions and engagement.
You can always help us out with a few pennies by using our Amazon Affiliate Link so we get a tiny kickback on anything you buy after using it.
If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon
And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.