PHOTOGRAPHER: IKE EDEANI FOR BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Recorded 18th June 2017
Coming up this week we discuss a few of the left overs from the week that was WWDC. Just how popular is that new iPad? (Mark had a fondle). Project Titan confirmed and a whole lot more other stuff.
Listen to the show:
This and other episodes are available at
iTunes | Opinion| Overcast | Google Play| Direct Download | RSS | Pinecast
On this week’s show:
- iMazing Mini is a free “Time Machine” for your iPhone. It is a beta but it is free and uses no cloud services and has no advertising – via MacObserver
- Uncle Tim confirms Project Titan – Patently Apple
- Its all about “Three Vectors” coming together… Ride Hailing, Electric Cars and Autonomous Vehicles.
- Full Interview – Bloomberg
- A Microsoft exec said that the iPad Pro is a ‘clear example’ of Apple following Microsoft – Business Insider UK
- Apple Launches First Event to promote Apple Pay: 3 days of discounts and offers for every purchase – iDevice Care Gh
- Apple P2P Payments Aren’t a Threat to PayPal or Square – The Motley Fool
- PayPal chief dismisses Apple Pay challenge – The Telegraph
- Microsoft’s new Modern Keyboard is the Touch ID-enabled keyboard we wish Apple had made – iDB
Nemo’s Hardware Store (45:00)
No feedback this week (Sad Faces)
Social Media and Slack
You can follow us on:
EssentialApple.com / Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / Slack – ask us for an invite any way you can get hold of us.
If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon
And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.
Leave a Reply