While we are all enjoying ourselves, spare a thought for the people in Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Sierra Leone and of course Texas (and anywhere else), who have been affected by devastating flooding this month and, if you can, please consider making a donation to a reputable disaster relief charity.
This week, we are joined by Oliver Breidenbach of Boinx Software, makers of FotoMagico, iStopMotion, MiMoLive and other ”cool photo and video software for Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch” to talk about, well Boinx obviously, and all the rest of the stuff we came across this week.
Listen to the show:
This and other episodes are available at:
On this week’s show:
- The date is official and the invites have been sent… September 12th Uncle Tim and Co will unveil what they have up their sleeves.
- Hot on the heels of the last Beta releases the Dev 8/Public 7 builds went live promptly followed by Dev 9/Public 8 just days later.
- Why AR powered smart glasses might be Apple’s next big money maker – BGR
- Smart glasses ‘will be as popular as mobile phones’ – Sky News
- Apple definitely hasn’t given up on under-screen fingerprint sensors – BGR
- Apple to make “cat like” iPhones? Apple looks into ways to make its iOS and macOS devices more resistant to drop damage — Apple World Today
- Apple will invest $1.3bn to build new 100% green energy data centre in Iowa and $100m will go to local projects like parks and sports facilities – Apple)
- Apple wins award for AI research paper – MacRumours
- Apple’s Secure Enclave processor firmware decrypted – iClarified
- Is the future of Apple a merged OS? – MacWorld
- Parallels Remote Access Server
- Chinese scientists discover a way to create powerful supercapacitors from dried, fallen leaves – International Business Times
Nemo’s Hardware Store (39:41)
Social Media and Slack
You can follow us on:
You can always help us out with a few pennies by using our Amazon Affiliate Link so we get a tiny kickback on anything you buy after using it.
If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon
And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.