Dragon Dictate 5 has been a part of my workflow since it’s release. Granted there’s a few features missing from it’s windows counterpart, transcription still needs working on but none the less it’s an improvement over 4. 5.0.2 brings fuller El-Cap compatibility and the correction choices window is now properly displayed.
Dragon fror Mac 5.0.2, Build 13623
This update addresses the following:
- Resolves issues affecting commands for customers who have upgraded from Dragon Dictate for Mac, version 4
- It includes fixes previously released in Dragon for Mac 5.0.1:
- Compatibility with OS X El Capitan
- Overlapping text in the Status Window
- Displaying an incomplete list of correction choices
- Correction appears blank or flashes choices quickly
- Internal errors when creating or upgrading a profile
- Commands are read-only for Australia, New Zealand, India, and Singapore profiles
- Issues using bullet lists
- Readability of text in the Info area of the Status Window
- Stability improvements switching between Transcription and Dictation
- Issues with keyboard shortcuts
You can enjoy a 14 day free trial with DragonDictate’s speech recognition feature simply by downloading it from the nuance websites. in even better news if you purchase DragonDictate five you will enjoy a 30 day risk-free money back guarantee.
If you have tried or been a previous user of DragonDictate why not leave a comment below?