Dragon Dictate has been developed to be even easier to use, to help users unleash their creativity and boost their productivity, whether they’re using Dragon for business or pleasure, and whether they’re new to Dragon or not. Highlights of the new version include:
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 3 delivers a 15 per cent improvement to out-of-the-box accuracy
- Dragon Dictate now further adapts to the way people speak with Smart Format Rules, which customise and personalise every user’s Dragon Dictate experience
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 3 gives you control in more applications, so that you can use your voice to get more done
- Dragon Dictate lets you transcribe recorded audio files so you can capture your thoughts while they’re still fresh in your mind using a digital voice recorder, or your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Dragon Dictate now features support for 16kHz wideband Bluetooth wireless headset microphones, allowing for even further increased accuracy for Bluetooth headset users through a higher-quality audio signal.
Dragon Dictate for Mac 3 is available for pre-order immediately starting at £129.99, through Nuance’s website as well as its global network of reseller partners, software retailers and professional sales organisations. It will be available to buy as a download beginning on 13th September 2012. All other orders will begin shipping the week of 24th September 2012. Additional information about features, editions, pricing and volume licensing programs can be found here