Dragon dictate gets an update with a rather interesting bug fix consititing of “Corrected issues related to transcription of M4V file formats.” Any ideas anyone? Click for the full bug list for the 26mb download
- Addressed issues related to extraneous characters and inverted characters appearing in dictation results in some applications.
- Addressed issues when correcting portions of addresses and times.
- Corrected an issue with inconsistent reporting of missing microphone.
- Added a progress indictor that appears when pasting large amounts of text.
- Corrected issues related to transcription of M4V file formats.
- Corrected inconsistent performance of the “Go back” command in Microsoft Word 2011.
- Addressed issues related to inconsistent behavior in the Express Editor.
- Aligned Voice Training Stories for US and UK English.
- Documentation fixes and updates.
I wonder if this will fix the issues with Dragon Dictate Express Editor that we had issues with