iOS 8.0.1 came and went so fast I never had the chance to update my iPhone 6. iOS 8.0.2 has just dropped coming in at a 78mb download.
Apple took an interesting step issuing advice on how to restore back to iOS 8 although this did mean you needed to be at a computer, download iOS 8 direcly but was nothing too complicated in all honesty.
Apple has iOS 8.0.2 addressing the following issues.
- Fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
- Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
Have you had any of these issues, if so we’d like to hear from you below in the comments section.
Leave a Reply