Something slightly different this week. Karl and Barry take on the world of Apple stories this week in a very much unplugged version of the Essential Apple Podcast. A huge thanks to Karl for stepping in whilst I was out helping on with an Iron man weekend, not trying to be iron man… although….
Listen to the show
This Week’s Talking Points
- Can Spotify survive being just ‘a man in the middle’?
- Apple following up on services with their latest blockbuster video pricing offer.
- Digital media should always be cheaper?
- Apples Regent street store.
- Public iOS beta. Are you brave enough?
- Tesla’s first fatality.
- A gun shaped case and an Airport. Wtf?
- Feedback from iTunes.
Worth A Tweet Makes A Comeback:
Karl : iTunes July Blockbuster Offers
PBarry : Mineflix